THIS IS A FREE CALIFORNIA STATUTORY ESTATE PLAN.
These complementary resources have been provided for informational purposes only. They are statutory forms provided by the California Probate Code. The following forms are provided:
- California Probate Code §4701 Advance Health Care Directive
- California Probate Code §4401 Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney
- California Probate Code §6240 California Statutory Will
These forms may not be sufficient for your specific situation. It is highly advised that you contact an attorney to discuss your needs. It is especially important to contact an attorney if any of the following apply to you:
- You own real property,
- You have minor children,
- You have a blended family,
- You have assets exceeding $166,250 in value,
- You or a family member has a disability, substance abuse issue, or other special needs,
- You have a blended family, or
- You are a veteran.
Click here to request a complimentary consultation.
In deep appreciation for their service and sacrifice, Sheila-Marie Finkelstein, Esq. provides complete estate plans for veterans and military members who qualify through Veterans Legal Institute. Click here to apply to Veterans Legal Institute – please include a reference to “Free estate plan by Sheila-Marie Finkelstein” in your application. AHAVA Law offers special rates for those veteran and military members who do not qualify through Veterans Legal Institute.